GGJ 2021 submission - the theme was 'Lost and Found'.
Help the main character find a remote, and navigate the weird world he finds himself in.
- This was my first time attempting to animate a run cycle. I think it came out well.
- This was my first time making a 2d platformer.
- This was my first time participating in a game jam that had a hard time constraint. Previous game jam that I took part in was over the course of a few weeks to a month.
- The music is awful, and was only given a few minutes of time. If you unlock the music, I'm sorry.
- The collision system sort of fell apart in the end, and what is in place now is a cobbled mess of half-working stuff.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.